KC 458 Web Application
Page Links History

The Casey Club of Shamokin was incorporated on February 19, 1947. The club premises were originally located on 220 E. Independence Street. The club was formed as the social arm of the Knights of Columbus, Shamokin Council. The first president of the Casey Club was Thomas McDevitt.

The current premises of the club are located on 400 E. Independence Street in Shamokin, PA.